Thursday, August 21, 2008

missed wednesday

here i am (it is school-break this time of year), feeling guilty of not having enough time to spend with my seven year old boy.. (when is enough is enough) i am so very occupied with my write up and readings. just finished marking mid-term exam papers, keyed in marks and sent it to my h.o.d for moderation (in case i was stingy & calculative).. yess, indeed i was.. hahaha.. and i shall be gone at 12 noon today from my office, just to keep my seven year old entertained.. and the other son who is two years? well, i guess he is much happier to be with his caretakers at the nursery on weekdays.. (terukkan mama ni)... hmmm.. it was not like those time, those were the days when i had 365x4 years of fullpaid leave to myself.. ample time to be with my tots at home... and now, i have to bare life just like any other people... squeeze time, chunks and bits, here and there.. i did not regret of things that i did and did not do. today is only thursday, and i am missing wednesday already. and i am welcoming friday. i am doing my best, one day at a time - this is enough.

2 comments:

ladies of zainab's skool said...

lindaaaaaaaaa... haha.. gotcha!!!
can i link this???

misz_A said...

respond to ur comment...

http://semenza90s.blogspot.com/2008/09/from-kb-with-love.html