Sunday, June 29, 2008

easy sunday

huhuhu.. i accidently created an account for a blog? of my own? what i wanted to do today was to leave a comment at my beloved aunty's blog (which i was then directed to sign in because her blog doesnt accept any anonymous comments!).. phewww.. it took me a while to come here... ahakkss.. kind a funny experience, for a peron like me who works with a pc now & then.. hahhaa.. (dont get me go there)... well, anybody who is reading this, get to know her at beautiful-maria.blogspot... she's my nicest aunty.. hehehe.. mmmm... sooo, i guess, happy blogging to me too. might as well thrash something out here since this space is provided for me.. only me... but for today, i dont have enough words, (my son, dzahin is pulling my hair & shirt, throwing tantrum coz he wants me to accompany him for a swim, and i got carried away with this entry).. *sigh*.. but i shall come back in the next couple of days to leave a word or two! seize the day...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakakakak...at last siap jgk minah ni nye bloggg...struggle gilors gua nampak bebbb....liveeeee dpan mataa!!

Anonymous said...

jhdgfkdhgflkasjdhflsadhfikajlhf

Anonymous said...

miyami yami yami

Anonymous said...

muk..muk...mukkkk!!!

Anonymous said...

woittt.. the 2 of you.. shuuuu.. shuuu.. shuuu.. outta here

Maria said...

Kak??? is that u??? hehehe happy blogging!!! tanty tak nyempat lah nak blogging, u know, tanty skang dah jadi superwoman... hehehe... byk misi nak kena accomplish! byk masa habis kat umah je.. pastu lak, kat umah guna celcom 3g connection.. slowww... ingatkan 3g lagi laju dr streamyx... anyway, i've posted my latest entry... feel free to drop by k!!!